Hello all, it's been a while since I posted here, but I was minding my own business, mixing some more sets on MH3, and then it struck me...
All serious mixers know that there's certain combinations that are very easy to achieve certain skills most efficiently. For example, to get Adrenaline+2, the easiest way is to use Black Leather Pants and a Barroth piece for Head/Chest/Gloves. (Gloves are my preference because they also come with 3 spare slots)
That being said, I've begun making outline sets on MHAG which can be found under the search button, and by typing "<Outline Set>" under the Set Name space.
I've only begun the process, and as such, I have only placed 4 outline sets so far. If there are any [very] obvious ones I missed, feel free to point them out, and I will be glad to post them when possible. Because no one else has used the "<Outline Set> name in any of there sets, feel free to post any of your own outline sets yourself to claim credit for them.
Please note that if you abuse the "<Outline Set>" name, I will have to list reliable names to look for while browsing mhag in this blog.
Sharp+1/Earplugs --- 1 Wep Slot, (Heli+ Chest, 2 Other Armors W/Torso Up) - No Gloves, No Tali, [Also has 1 more free piece which can be any of the following - Head/Waist/Legs - Which depends on what pieces you use for torso up. (Head = Skull Mask; Waist = Vangis; Legs = Alloy/Alloy+/Uragaan/Guild)
Wind Res (Hi) --- No Wep Slots, No Helm, No Chest, No Gloves, No Tali
no, it's not monster-hunter-related. Meanwhile I am still waiting for the announcement of Monster Hunter News for the west, I can't help to start enjoying this new game, that will be launched next month.
The Diablo team has started to send massive beta test to a part of fans who preordered the game, and I happen to be one of those lucky people!!!
I will hunt Diablo just like how I fought Diablos!!
Gondor @Capcom Unity just updated MHAG Server.
1. MHAG Online has a new MH3G armor database.
2. Armor databases now show sets on multiple pages (50 sets per page).
3. User logins for each database were merged together, so users can access all games with single login.
4. Data synchronized with the latest MHAG Desktop version.
1. a few armor data errors were fixed. (Credit to Vuze @ mh3g wetpaint site)
2. Set URL links were corrected, so it links directed to the new MHAG Online Server for MH3G
3. add Sword Saint Earring and Barrage Earring (MH3G)
4. mhag model code is seperated from swing code (for future mobile port)